GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences: grieving. You’ll gain access to valuable resources to help you recover from your loss and rebuild your life.
What Is Griefshare?
- GriefShare is a 13-week, Christ-centered, biblically based support group seminar.
- GriefShare is for people who have lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend through death
- A grieving person can join an any time during the 13 weeks.
- Each session shows a video presentation followed by small group discussion about the video.
- The GriefShare videos present experts, ministers, and Christian counselors discussing grief and recovery subjects helpful to people in grief. Real people share their stories of what has helped them deal with the pain of the passing of a family member or friend.
- During the week between meetings, group members complete a daily Bible study and practical exercises to help them heal from grief.
The next GriefShare series is planned for the fall of 2017. The schedule is yet to be determined.